I will be a Father to you, and you will be sons and daughters to Me, says the Lord Almighty.
- 2 Corinthians 6:18

Monday, January 20, 2014

My top two songs..

 There are two songs that really describe my prayers for this year. I heard them and was like wow... these are amazing. First one is Keep Making Me by Sidewalk Prophets. I love it. The opening verse says "Make me broken, so I can be healed 'cause I'm so calloused, now I can't feel. I want to run to You with heart wide open, so make me broken." Broken is a lifestyle that I'm trying to live daily. Like I've said before, it's when I'm broken something that I'm moved to do something. You should really look it up. The second is this..



The lyrics of Set a Fire are so beautifully simple. I don't know why, but this song has just stuck with me. I literally pray this daily. Oh I love it. 

 So yeah. These are really my two favorite songs. For now, that is. ;) Maybe these songs will speak to your heart as they have mine. Or maybe I'm just really obsessed with music. Haha. God bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment