I will be a Father to you, and you will be sons and daughters to Me, says the Lord Almighty.
- 2 Corinthians 6:18

Friday, February 21, 2014

Seriously can't wait...

 Ok you guys... Compassion International provided some of their bloggers with free movie tickets for Son of God, and I am so, so, so excited. I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to this. Ask any of my friends. I'm pretty much jumping off the walls. And hey, who wouldn't get excited over a free movie? I haven't seen Passion of the Christ, so I'm not sure how it'll rank next to that, but it is going to be amazing.  Not excited? Watch this video. Oh gracious. This gave me chills. Just watch it. And then go see the movie. February twenty-eighth.

 
Video not showing up? Click here to watch it.

Check out more Son of God resources and find a theater near you at www.sharesonofgod.com. And don't forget... Go see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment